Monday, October 16, 2006

Easylib.com




I mentioned this site in blogging at some point. You can call it NetFlix for books and for Bangalore. I signed up recently and its already obvious that this is a really good service for me. Briefly, you can get books delivered to your home. And for about 100 Rs a month you can read as many books as you want. I spent a lot of money (guiltily) on books so this thing is very welcome. My first borrow was "Veronika Decides to Die" and now I have "Ravan And Eddie" by Kiran Nagarkar. I have read Cuckold by Kiran Nagarkar in the past and can't recommend it strongly enough. Its probably the highlight of my reading of the past 3+ years in India. See my review here. So I'm looking forward to Ravan And Eddie, just started it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home